12/3/2012 12:08 PM
by Rebecca Turco
Locals are raising money for a Princewick man who lost his home in a fire friday night. The fire started just after 8 pm Friday at Frazier Thompson's house on Alabaster Lane.
Tiffany Mason, Thompson's cousin, started a Facebook
group and a PayPal
account to help raise money for him. Mason said the community has donated clothing and about $200 as of Monday.
Neighbors said Thompson was at home when the fire began, and ran outside
for help. Jennifer Farley said she's upset that her neighbor lost
almost everything in the fire, including two cats and a dog.